Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Have A Question? Post Here.

I'm starting this post with a request for whatever questions you have. It will be refreshed everytime I respond to a new post. So, in the interests of getting relevant information out to the most people possible at one time, instead of emailing me (or in addition to emailing me) please post your general questions about U.S. immigration law and process here. As usual, I cannot give specific legal advice regarding your particular situation through through the web.

gcf

Comments:
My H1B is expiring in March 2007. If I want to extend my H1 Visa beyond the 6 year limit when should I apply for green card. Is there any cut off date or can I apply in a couple of months from now ? Will my H1 be extended ? Please let me know.
 
I have been in the US since 1998 on H1B and then employed on an I from a foreign media company, I am now in a PhD program at a tier 2 school and my research has a national interest. I have a master's degree as well in an another discipline earned overseas.
I will try to beef up my act before I graduate with my PhD with conferences, projects and artcles as much as I can.
Would that make me eligble for NIW?
The PhD, is that important?
 
Name: Sapna Surendra Sura

Status: Resident Alien

Green Card Number: A 39148971

Date of Birth: 11/27/69

Admission Date: 10/19/85

Date of last departure from United States: 9th Jan 1993

Submitted my green card at the American Consulate on 30/9/04 in order to obtain a business visa B1/B2

Although separated since the past 2 years, my daughter and I are subjected to continous harassment (mental and physical) by my husband. Therefore, I would like to migrate to the US once again. Is it possible to get my green card reinstated?

Regards,
Sapna
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?